***Must have Techno-Functional Oracle EBS experience***
|Description||The Advisory Analyst is an expert/lead role in the CRM systems which works under the general direction of the Director/Sr Manager/Sr Technology Manager, Marketing, Pricing and Compensation systems and has responsibility over the sub area (Marketing) defined in the organization. This is an expert/Lead technical role with in-depth cross functional understanding of the application/business. This role works with business executives and end-users to roadmap application strategy, conceptualize new application projects, analyze business problems and document solutions that match the business needs and validate technical solutions.|
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Provides in-depth application and functional expertise for Marketing systems including Web Systems, Ecommerce and Marketing automation
* Coordinates cross functionally within IT and/or business functions to deliver projects on-time and within budget.
* Assists a team of resources in delivering best in class solutions to business problems through the use of information technology.
* Executes projects and initiatives in full compliance with defined processes and controls.
* Coordinates cross functionally on complex projects.
* Proactively recommends alternative IT approaches and approaches to business problems in the assigned area, consulting internally on technology challenges and system issues, and implements cross functional solutions.
* Participates in the decision making process around technology strategy, conducts analysis on technical viability of solutions and provides guidance on delivery of complex projects.
* Researches and maintains knowledge in emerging technologies and solutions to solve business problems.
* Participates in, and often leads, business requirements sessions. Documents the business needs of the solution, as appropriate.
* May also perform Requirements Analysis, Business Impact Analysis, High Level Design, Detailed Design, Problem Analysis, Customization design, Integration Testing, and System Testing and Support of the functional applications, as necessary and appropriate.
* Prioritizes multiple tasks and projects, modifies and executes complex project plans and participates in plan implementation with little direction.
* Performs other duties as assigned.
|Requirements||* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or other related field, or equivalent work experience|
* Typically has 7 to 10 years of IT and business work experience including managing team(s) in systems analysis functions.
* Requires min of 4 years of experience with significant depth of knowledge in marketing automation software, Social collaboration, Salesforce.com, Web/Ecommerce systems and
Content management systems.
* Requires in depth understanding of digital/new media operations within a large scale organization
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V