Contact Mike Foster at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information!!
***Must have a bachelor's degree***
***If you are not entry level you must have Business to Business sales experience***
Are you looking for an outside sales career with a company that uses leading-edge technology?
Ricoh USA Sales Professionals are responsible for selling and introducing our entire product line up to their customers and prospects. Ricoh USA offers a competitive compensation plan including base salary, uncapped commissions, an expense allowance and the opportunity to achieve monthly and quarterly performance based bonuses and incentives. Ricoh USA helps you thrive as a sales representative by providing award-winning sales training and an excellent support structure (e.g. sales marketing).
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
As a Sales Professional, your primary responsibility will be to sell our hardware and software solutions to named accounts within your assignment. Your job duties will include prospecting for new business and upgrading existing customer hardware. You will be required to achieve your quota by consistently performing the required daily activities to build a robust pipeline of qualified opportunities. You will also be responsible for completing customer needs analysis, identifying pressure points for all accounts as well as doing proposals, product demonstrations and presentations.
QUALIFICATIONS (Education, Experience and Certifications)
- The ideal candidate for this job will have a 4-year college degree or equivalent experience in a related field
- 1 or more years of business-to-business outside sales experience preferred
- Valid driver's license and reliable transportation required
- Basic fundamental understanding of sales skills and techniques
- Communication, relationship building, customer service, prioritization, account forecasting / planning, negotiating, consultative selling and superior organizational and time management skills
- Ability to perform without direct supervision
- Proficient computer skills (e.g., MS Office Excel, Outlook, etc.) a must