If you are interested in being a part of dynamic, high performing workplace where you can grow your career and participate in an innovative environment, then you would be a great fit for our team! Spectrum Health is a not-for-profit, award winning, integrated health system based in West Michigan. Our organization includes a medical center, regional community hospitals, a dedicated children's hospital, a multispecialty medical group and a nationally recognized health plan, Priority Health. Our collaborative approach to patient care includes a commitment to provide an exceptional experience for patients and their families. We are looking for a Web Manager with business savvy and technical expertise to engage with teams and elevate our web presence.
As a Web Manager on our team, you will play a key role in:
· Developing partnerships, driving strategy and delivering the web experiences that enable users to engage with their personal health information and insurance
· Directing, establishing, maintaining and planning the overall policies and goals for a web innovations department.
· Coordinating and negotiating with the hospital operations, marketing and sales groups.
· Driving web release strategy, interacting with business development and product marketing to define requirements, and directing interaction with engineering and operations on product development.
· Partnering with marketing departments to establish a road map for consumer website development.
· Creating a highly efficient, effective and nimble team by strategic leadership and professional development.
· Taking responsibility and ownership of strategic direction, implementation and maintenance of web solutions.
· Managing and delivering a prioritized road map while creating an intake, evaluation and portfolio management process for web initiatives.
· Managing web programs, budget, reporting and resources across the Spectrum Health System.
· Creating and maintaining processes for engaging the web solutions team and service level agreement to manage client's expectations.
· Managing the product development process by translating user requirements into action plans.
· Maintaining, managing and tracking vendor relationships, contracts and service level agreements.
A successful member of our team requires:
· 5 years of experience of relevant digital experience within a service industry environment.
· 3 years of experience focused on the delivery of web project, technical project and management and delivery.
· 3 years of leadership experience in managing multiple, large cross-functional teams or projects and influencing senior level management and key stakeholders
Experience with project management, vendor management and contract management is preferred.
Friday, February 8, 2013
Web Manager - Spectrum Health - Grand Rapids, MI
Mike.Foster@rightthinginc.com for more information!!!