Mike.Foster@rightthinginc.com for more information!!!
Company DescriptionSpectrum Health is a not-for-profit, award winning, integrated health system based in West Michigan. Our organization includes a medical center, regional community hospitals, a dedicated children's hospital, a multispecialty medical group and a nationally recognized health plan, Priority Health.
We invest in our people by supporting a dynamic, high-performing workplace. Our collaborative approach to patient care includes a commitment to provide an exceptional experience for patients and their families. Spectrum Health supports successful career growth, in an innovative environment.
Designs, codes or configures, tests, debugs, deploys, documents and maintains large and/or complex programs, using a variety of software development toolkits, programming languages, testing/verification applications and other tools, while adhering to specific development best practices and quality standards. Gathers business requirements, translating that information into detailed technical specifications from which programs will be written or configured, and validating that the proposed applications align with the architectural design and with the business needs. Drives process leadership for work groups, and product/service delivery strategy and work plans. May be responsible for successful completion of projects or phases of projects. Other responsibilities may include deep troubleshooting and issue analysis, as well as coding, testing and implementing software enhancements and/or applying patches. Staff members in this position are skilled, effective and self-sufficient in working within a diverse technology portfolio, and regularly provide guidance and training to less experienced Application Development Analysts.
- 5 years of experience developing and supporting applications
- Experience with conceptual, logical, and physical modeling
- Experience with 3rd Normal Form and Star Schema modeling
- Experience with Oracle database design/analysis
- Experience with Oracle performance tuning strategies
- Experience with development in Erwin or other similar tools
- Experience with data profiling
- Experience with Informatica, Oracle Data Integrator and/or similar ETL tools
- Experience with designing an enterprise level data architecture
- Experience with implementing Master Data Management concepts and solutions