Candidates must have EFI Fiery or Creo printer interface experience!
|The Production Systems Technology Service Specialist is a specialist in the servicing and repair of High Volume (Segment 6), Black & White, Color Graphics or Printing Systems equipment at customer locations usually within a specific geographic area. Additional responsibilities may include Team Lead/Coordinator role. Position requires Two Industry Certifications.|
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ricoh is looking for a customer minded, detail oriented person with experience maintaining, adjusting, and repairing digital production color equipment. EFI Fiery, or Creo printer interface experience a must. The Ideal candidate will either currently possess A+ and Network+ certification or be willing to gain these certifications upon employment with Ricoh.
- Requires technical and quantitative skills typically gained through completion of formal training and
- 4+ years of related experience.
- Requires a valid state driver's license and minimum level of auto insurance coverage per company policy for positions entailing extensive use of personal car while on company business.
- Requires regular written and verbal communications with vendors of hardware and software to gain further technical knowledge of applications.
- Requires knowledge of computer operating systems; network design, implementation and servicing; and familiarity with a wide range of software applications.
- Possesses methodical approach to resolving problems.
- Possesses strong interpersonal and verbal communications skills.
- Possesses excellent customer service skills including ability to follow up to ensure closure of issues.
- Possesses the ability to effectively communicate with customers on complex subjects.
- Possesses ability to read and comprehend written technical information in the form of technical manuals, parts books and relevant publications in support of the service of digitized output devices.
- Possesses ability to convey technical information through training seminars, written, or verbal communication.
- Possesses ability to write, assemble and distribute technical information relative to connectivity.