The actual position title is Senior Production Planner. This position will have approximately 5 direct reports.
- Create all required documentation for assigned resources to meet sales order demand using SAP, PFS+, lotus notes tools & Microsoft Outlook, to efficiently meet customer demands while maintaining high levels of efficiency in Production.
- Ability to use SAP, PFS+, Lotus Notes and other MS Office documents to effective complete daily tasks.
- Manage demand from customer service including regular orders; expedite requests and sales order changes, balancing customer needs against raw material availability, Production availability and QC availability.
- Monitor production activity to verify the actual status of Process Orders as compared to the Production schedules. Reschedule Process Orders if required to comply with the production and capacity plans including the timely maintenance of all related Process Order dates.
- Adjusts schedule and negotiates effectively with customer service, production and quality control to best meet internal and external customer demands.
- Uses multiple databases and programs including SOCRs, QCRs, Early Warning System to manage customer demand and proactively communicate with customer service on delays and status of process orders.
- Balances demand and offers potential solutions to scheduling conflicts.
- Bachelor’s Degree required; preferably in business or engineering.
- 7+ years of experience as a Planner is required.
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Programs including Outlook, Word and Excel; Lotus Notes a plus
- Minimum 5 years of SAP experience is required.
- Excellent math skills and accurate data entry skills required.
- Effective organization skills and the ability to prioritize and multi-task essential.
Apply online if this sounds like your next challenge. Refer to the job ID mentioned above and get one step closer to starting your new job at Henkel.
Discover our winning culture: www.henkel.com/career