|Recruiter - Financial Services|
|About The RightThing, An ADP Company|
The RightThing is a premier recruitment process outsourcing (RPO) provider. Harnessing the power of unmatched proprietary technology, The RightThing continues to lead the industry with innovative, scalable solutions that help clients find, recruit, hire and retain top talent. Dedicated to recruitment leadership, technology and outsourcing, The RightThing offers recruiting solutions to small, medium and large organizations serving many of the world's leading companies. The RightThing is also parent company to AIRS, the leading provider of recruitment training. For more information, visit http://www.rightthinginc.com
Position Summary and Essential Functions:
* This position is responsible for primarily sourcing and identifying passive candidates for key openings in support of our clients.
* Develop and consult with internal and external clients on recruitment strategies and techniques.
* Interacting and communicating at all levels within the organization
* Complete sourcing recruitment engagements within service level agreements (timelines)
* Develop, communicate and execute recruiting plans and sourcing strategies for hard to fill positions.
* Research, identify, and recruit candidates through the use of innovative search methods that include cold-calling, networking, deep internet sourcing and mining.
* Apply the creative use of social, professional, and internet networking sites to identify and source candidates.
* Build networks to source qualified passive candidates by using business acumen to support, consult and present (sell) candidate slate in alignment to our client's needs.
* Develop comprehensive knowledge of client's business and positions and effectively research to gain an intimate knowledge of functional markets.
* Develop and consult with both internal and external clients on advanced recruitment strategies and techniques is critical for success in this role.
* Support, consult, and sell candidate slate to our internal and external clients
* Develop, communicate, and execute on recruitment and sourcing strategy.
|* Bachelors Degree|
* Experience in either working within either a corporate, RPO or agency recruitment environment
* Must be able to demonstrate successful and creative use of social, professional, and internet networking sites to identify and source candidates.
* Effective Internet skills to include Boolean search expertise, AIRs search techniques, and creative/innovative researching knowledge.
* Occasional overnight travel up to 5-10%.
* Effective PC/Microsoft Office skills -- technically savvy.
* Previous use and knowledge of ATS systems and other recruiting tools.
* Strong business acumen.
* Strong commitment to client/candidate service (e.g. responsive to emails, phone calls, proactive in providing feedback and maintaining communications with candidates and client).
* High degree of flexibility, self-motivation and drive.
* Ability to work in a highly functioning team environment.
* Certified Internet Recruiter (CIR), Certified Diversity Recruiter (CDR) preferred
The RightThing is an Equal Opportunity Employer: As a performance-driven culture, we know that engaging a talented workforce rich in diversity facilitates better solutions and broader impact. By being open to understanding, valuing, and respecting both tangible and intangible differences among employees, we know that we achieve our highest potential collectively and individually
|London, United Kingdom|
|Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled|