***Contact Mike Foster at Mike.Foster@rightthinginc.com or by phone at 610-263-3030 x: 4567 for more information***
- Provides professional staff level support for the Corporation's Medicare Advantage and Medicare Part D lines of business.
- Responsible for the data analysis of revenue, cost-based and risk management projects that will ensure proper alignment of disease risk with revenue, increase product viability and stabilize member premium.
- Responsible for analyses and initiatives relating to revenue projections, claims, provider performance, disease states and product implications.
- Responsible for the research, problem identification, and reporting of projects related to a variety of product management activities including those listed above.
- Ensure continuous quality improvement activity and compliance within its duties to ensure the Department meets or exceeds corporate and regulatory expectations.
- A Bachelors degree in or four years experience in Business, Math, Statistics, Health Administration, or Nursing
- Three (3) years experience in:
- Querying relational databases utilizing 4GL programming languages such as: SAS and SQL
- Three (3) years experience performing project management activities, such as:
- Problem identification
- Meeting project standards and deadlines
- Collection of sufficient and accurate information
- Weighing implications of sound, original ideas/solutions that seek process improvements
- Leading project teams