***Please contact Mike Foster at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 866-203-8227 x: 4567 for more information on the new NYC ADP Innovation Lab!***
- Design and implement highly scalable, interactive web applications with high usability
About ADP: We power organizations with insightful solutions that drive business success. Consistently named one of the "Most Admired Companies" by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by Forbes® as one of “The World’s Most Innovative Companies,” ADP has over a half-million clients around the globe and 60+ years of experience as a world-wide leader of business outsourcing solutions.
The Benefits of a Career at ADP:
At ADP, our associates are the key to our success! At ADP you will enjoy a vibrant and diverse organization with exceptional leadership committed to providing every associate with career building opportunities. Our environment is fast paced and dynamic with work/life initiatives that allow for individual goals to be realized. ADP offers excellent benefits effective first day of employment!
- Medical / Dental / Vision (effective first day)
- Pension Plan
- Company Matched 401K
- Stock Purchase Plan
- Vacation / Personal Days / Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Corporate Discounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Referral Bonus
Plus, you will have access to our extensive offering of on-line and instructor led training which is made available to all associates through our Global Learning.
The TOP reasons to ADVANCE your career ADP!!!
- TOP NOTCH benefits package, 401K and Pension plan, along with numerous company perks for all associates
- ComputerWorld Top 100 Best Places to Work in I/T
- InformationWeek: Ranked 7th of top business technology innovators
- Fortune's list of America's Most Admired Companies
- DiversityInc Top 50 Companies for Diversity
- Forbes list of The World's Most Innovative Companies
- Diversity MBA Magazine: "50 Out Front for Diversity Leadership: Best Places for Diverse Managers to Work"
- One of only 4 AAA rated organizations by Standard & Poor’s
- Corporate Equality Index: 100% rating and “Best Places to Work” by the Human Rights Campaign Foundation for LGBT employees
- Ranked # 1 by Fortune Magazine in the payroll services
- Working Mother Magazine Best Places to Work
- Invested more than $12 million in tools and programs over the last three years to enhance our employees
- Equality Company of the Year
- Training Magazine Rank #17 of the Top 125